Every woman in a relationship or marriage should expect to be celebrated on Valentine’s Day. Whether your man takes you out for a romantic dinner and dancing, send a dozen long-stemmed red roses, gives you Godiva chocolates and a card, buys you sexy lingerie, surprises you with jewelry (diamonds are a girl’s best friend). All of these are ways we want our man to show his love for us.
The 1st Course (Dinner)
Some women may prefer a candlelight dinner at home. Set the table in a formal setting with your best dinnerware and table linens. Seafood or a surf n turf entrée would be a good choice for the menu. Red wine would be the beverage of choice and sparkling spring water. Red velvet cupcakes or chocolate lava cake could be a dessert option.
Continue reading →
Hi, I’m Sydney.
I came up with the idea to write a blog about relationships, love and romance, because whenever my girlfriends and I get together they always ask my advice on issues related to love. There is no greater feeling in the world than to be in love. That’s how Sydney’s Love Café was created.
If you believe in love, Sydney’s Love Cafe is the place for you to share your thoughts and get advice on relationship issues.
The following are some of the topics for discussion:
- First date tips
- Fun dates
- Why men cheat
- Signs he’s cheating on you
- He cheated, now what
- Are you his “Prize, his Puppet or his Side piece”
- How long to wait for a proposal
- How to get him to “Put a ring on it”
- Qualities men find attractive in women
- Deal breakers for men
- Why he doesn’t call after a one night stand
- Why you should have “Standards and know your Worth”
- Why you should let him choose YOU
- Keeping it HOT!!
- Qualities needed for a lasting relationship
- How to tell if “He’s the One”
- What’s love got to do with it
Just ask Sydney